Share Medical Center Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit support foundation established to procure and administer funding to assist Share Medical Center in meeting the healthcare needs of the area it serves.
Our supporters are as unique and diverse as the people we serve. Some have given hundreds of thousands of dollars while others have made modest commitments over and over again for several years.
We feel there is opportunity for all types and sizes of support; no gift is too big or too small. Our donors support the medical center in many ways.
- Hospital Capital Building Projects
- Capital Equipment Projects
- Electronic Health Records
- Home Health & Hospice Projects & Activities
- The Homestead Projects & Activities
- Nursing Home Projects & Activities
- Scholarships, Training & Education
- Medical Center General Fund
- Physician Recruitment
- Charity Care
- Volunteer Programs & Activities
All gifts tax deductible as provided by law – please consult your tax advisor.
To donate online using our secure donor portal, please enter your name, the amount you wish to donate, and click the submit button below.
Call: 580.327.4080 (office at The Homestead)
Executive Director: Kelly Parker