If untreated, sleep disorders can raise your risk for:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Other medical conditions
- Increased risk of injury, such as falling (in the elderly) and car accidents.
Sleep studies can help diagnose:
- Sleep-related breathing disorders, such as sleep apnea
- Sleep-related seizure disorders
- Sleep-related movement disorders, such as periodic limb movement disorder
- Sleep disorders that cause extreme daytime tiredness, such as narcolepsy
Patients can have sleep studies from whatever company they choose. If your doctor recommends a sleep study, tell them you want Share.
Call: 580.327.2800 ext 2650