Patients can have physical rehabilitation from whatever company they choose. If your doctor recommends physical rehabilitation, tell them you want Share.
Physical Rehabilitation helps:
- Maximize movement and function
- Relieve pain
Our patients may have one or more of the following challenges:
- Recent injury
- Recent surgery
- Increased pain
- Decreased mobility
- Orthopedic condition, i.e. sprains, strains, fractures, arthritis, joint replacements, etc.
- Neurological condition, i.e. stroke, brain injury, neuropathy, balance, etc.
- Sport/athletic injuries
- Congenital impairments
- Common physical limitations associated with aging or decreased activity
- Functional employment testing to reduce workers comp
- Post offer
- Return to work
Comprehensive physical rehabilitation services are available in the following settings:
- Skilled nursing – at hospital or nursing home
- Home health
Director of Physical Rehabilitation: Aaron White
Physical Rehabilitation Staff: Jordan Ross, DPT and Shannon Rose, DPT