We hope it doesn’t come to this, but we stand ready to take care of you in your time of need.
Types of hospitalization
- Acute Care (medical and nursing care for severe injury or illness)
- Skilled Nursing (illness is largely resolved, continued nursing and/or therapy is still needed before returning home)
- Observation (less than 24 hours – to rule out need for hospitalization)
- Private Stay
Our Team – The patient is the most important member of our team!
- Physician (your personal physician or a local doctor if you do not have a regular doctor)
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Nurse Aides
- Case Manager/Discharge Planner
- Social Worker
- Respiratory Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Lab Techs
- Radiology Techs
- Support staff – clerks, housekeeping, maintenance, etc.
To call a patient’s room, dial 580.327.2800 and enter the number 2 plus the three-digit room number. (example: room 106 would be 580.327.2800, extension 2106)
Director of Nurses: Regina Wilson, RN
Case Manager/Discharge Planner: Ashley Ferguson